Thursday 4 April 2013

A Little Myself



Hello. My name is Matías Jaramillo, i'm 21 years old and i study sociología in Universidad de Chile. Currently i live in Santiago, but i'm from Graneros, little town of sixth region, near Rancagua. Live here because my career is impart in this city. Today, i have more than three years living in the capital, always with friends. 


This is my fourth year in sociology and i'm eager of finish my career. In this years I found real friend and the girlfiend. Also, I learn a lot about the sociology, social science, human relation and the how living independent.

For me, also, the politic and the militancy are very important. Today I'm an active member of a political group of my university campus, its name is Plataforma Colectiva.   

On a different note, I like the pie, beer, smoking, cats, listen to music and travel in bicycle in the city.

2 comments:

  1. Matias,
    I'm really happy cause you found the love :)
    I still looking for my prince :( but I think is an important part of life.
    You will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats the best animals of the world

    ReplyDelete